I was so excited when it started to become cold outside that I decided to get all of Davie's winter hats out and have a photo shoot. This made me sad because some of her hats from when she was little no longer fit on her now much larger head. I wasn't sure how long she would endure me forcing hot woolly hats on her head when it was like 75 degrees in the house, but she handled it like a champ. Go ahead and see for yourself.




She's a beauty isn't she?
oh, my poocious!!! so adorable. i really hope i get to see my davie tomorrrrrrow!! (immy misses her cousin, too!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!!! I miss her so much. I love the green one that folds over. Oh my word...I have the cutest nieces in the whole world!
ReplyDeletemore pictures... MORE pictures.... MOOOORRRREEE PPIIICCCCTTTUUUURRREEESSS! or you could just visit. yep.
ReplyDelete