Missy went to her 2 month check up and here are the results...
10pounds 30z 22inches long. She is in the 50 percentile for weight and height with the head control of a 4 month old (very strong and muscular) and to prove it, here are some pictures.


And her new tricks you ask? I've been bursting at the seams to tell you guys....
That at 81/2 weeks our baby is rolling over tummy to back, I hope to get a picture of it soon but haven't been able to be there quick enough. I've never been so proud!
Wow! She'll probably be saying refrigerator next month... What a doll.
ReplyDeleteKeep the pictures coming, we love them!
Jackie
that's my girl. <3 <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteShe's changin'! What's her eye color now?
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the invitation! I've been wanting to read your blog. :) Davie is adorable and it looks like she's doing everything early, just like Kamryn, so get ready for lots of excitement once she gets mobile. :)
ReplyDelete