Well we all got spoiled while daddy was home, especially Davie, she loved hanging with her daddy and I loved having some time to do stuff around the house. We are both a little sad that
he had to go back to work.
I knew Garrett was starting to get cabin fever when he decided he wanted to make homemade honey whole wheat bread and a three layer chocolate cake (of course I encouraged this) and here is the product of his baking. I was a bit jealous because I found out he was a much better baker than I will every be (and of course all on his first attempt) I hope this means that I will never again have to bake, don't I have an amazing husband?!
For my birthday Garrett and I got Taylor and Anya to watch Davie while we went out for surf and turf and a couple of hours of baby free time. I only called home once to check on her in the two hours that we were away. She did really well, didn't even seem to miss me because when we got home she was snoozing on her Aunties shoulder.

I hope everyone is doing well and I will post new pictures of my little one soon.

Happy late birthday Autumn! Glad you got to get out for awhile because it's good to get a break sometimes. :) Hope to see you Sunday!
ReplyDelete