I can't believe my little girl is already eleven weeks! It's been so amazing watching her grow and getting to know her. Being a mom has changed me in so many ways. It's helped me become more selfless, less concerned about my vanity, fall more in love with me husband (and I thought that wasn't even possible) and helped me get just a small glimpse of Gods love for me. I still find myself tearing up a bit when my Davie gives me one of her beautiful smiles and looks at me in complete trust. I have a precious blessing from the Lord and pray I never take it for granted.
Oh Autie! I can't believe how big she's getting. It makes me so sad. You are a wonderful mommy and it makes me so proud to watch you. I love you all so much!!
ReplyDeleteShe's twisted my heart around her finger too!
ReplyDelete